Jobs in a Paper Milling and Conversion Company via Best Search
Posted on: 29 October, 2015
Deadline: 4 November, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, a household paper milling and conversion company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Develop and drive the implementation of the overall brands strategy in the CBU by creating and applying marketing initiatives to deliver the right balance of organic growth, brand expansion and diversification, supported by the appropriate resources and information networks to deliver agreed profitability
- Oversee the development of brands activation plans for the implementation of brands strategy to support the overall marketing strategy
- Deliver overall budgeted targets for Volume and NNS by growing and sustaining brands performance and profitability
- Monitor, control and report business performance through total brands health indicators (NNS, Volume) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.)
- Explore and exploit new opportunities for the category/brand portfolio. Initiate NPD process driven by clear insights/opportunities and objectives.
- Ensure delivery of NPD managed and delivered according to targets.
- Identify local category/brand consumer insights and deliver agreed marketing research plans
- Ensure pricing policies are relevant to the local competitive arena
- Oversee execution of brands M&C plan within guidelines & budget, creating and modifying as necessary to meet objectives
- Oversee Product Life Cycle management of all brands including demand forecasting and minimizing residuals for the end-market
- Support Channel team in development of appropriate Trade Marketing Plans
- Proactively identify sources and resource needs to support brands growth
- Proactively feed into and follow up on actions from the Business Planning process
- Responsible for identifying Marketing team’s training needs and implementing the same.
- Bachelor Degree
- Over 5 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
- Post graduate degree is desirable
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
go to method of application »
Accountability and Objectives
- As the Marketing Intelligence Manager, he/she is the point of contact to have general understanding of overall business including market trends and analytics
- Provides consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/customer research data to the organization
- Responsible for the development and implementation of market research plans and relationships to market research suppliers/partners;
- Run queries on own data (Business Object) and performs analysis to support decision making process;
- Compiles and deliver business intelligence reports to end users on a regular basis
- Researches information for marketing team and other departments
- Provides integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels, contributing to in-market action plans
- Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are designed with the consumer at the heart
- Build strong relationship with all colleagues and subsidiaries and with research suppliers to ensure superior service.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Over 3 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management.
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential.
- Post graduate degree is desirable.
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Givanas Cosmetics Nig. Ltd
- Customer Service Officer - Construction Chemicals at BASF West Africa
- Fresh Jobs at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Accountant at an FMCG Company - AFM Recruit
- People Business Partner at SABMiller
- Finance Manager at Mindfield Resources
- Quality Assurance Auditor at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)