Jobs at MediaVision Limited
Posted on: 29 October, 2015
Deadline: 6 November, 2015
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at MediaVision Limited
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Prepare, develops and executes strategies for the development of Company target market at both corporate and outlet level.
- Secure sponsorships for our niche accounts
- Exceed pre-set financial targets on a periodic basis.
- Responsible for coordinating and driving all activities required to identify business opportunities.
- Managing data base of clients and providing tailor made marketing plan to
- Suit the different genre.
- Managing and co-coordinating all external consultants i.e. promotional, advertising, project manager etc to ensure prompt delivery of service.
- Should be able to estimate demand for our services and provide clear strategies on how to improve partnership
- Monitor trends and develop products/services in line with current market realities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2-6 years relevant work experience.
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 24-33 years.
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good Letter Writing and Presentation skills are an added advantage.
- Experience in Marketing is a prerequisite for this job role.
go to method of application »
- Applicants should be between the ages of 25-28 years
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages
- Good verbal communication, administrative writing skills, documentation skills, reliability & problem solving skills
- ATS Or OND in Accounting
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting Software is critical
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MediaVision LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Graphic Designers at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Sales Executives at Print Anything™
- Job Opportunities at DODO Design Agency
- Job Openings at Centrespread
- Social Media Marketer at Brelix Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO