Administrative / Legal Vacancy at UPS Group
Posted on: 28 October, 2015
Deadline: 8 November, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at UPS Group
UPS Group Limited has subsidiaries companies with interests in Agriculture, Production of Animal Feed, Beverage, Drinks, Portfolio Management, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics. The subsidiaries have being existing for more than a decade before the Company is fully integrated to handle multidimensional business.
- Legal Administration Skills, drafting of correspondence, Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Word Processing, Research Skills, Analyzing Information, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Integrity,
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Perform other related duties, as required
Skills and Ability
- Superior organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple assignments and shifting priorities; Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint; strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Legal background is desirable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UPS GroupSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Technicians at AMO Group
- Key Accounts Specialists at AMO Group
- External Resource Assessor at BSI Middle East and Africa
- Jobs at Paramount Trading and Industries Nigeria Limited
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH