Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
- The objective of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to maximize Customer retention and success while also driving increased license revenue. In this role you will act as a strategic advisor to your Customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment with Oracle.
- In addition you will guide our Customers to provide outstanding customer experiences through the use of our platform and services. You will be the trusted advisor our Customers rely on to provide best practice and knowledge on the Oracle Cloud solutions.
- You will work towards individual annual targets for driving the renewal your customer’s subscriptions and work closely with sales to enable further adoption of Oracle products within your accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and document the Customers’ business objectives and definition of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and work with Customer to calculate and demonstrate success with the Oracle Cloud Solutions to maximize Customer Satisfaction.
- Partner with the rest of the account team to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to maximize retention and sales within assigned accounts.
- Ensure accounts are updated on new product features and have developed a roadmap to implement.
- Educate Customers on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
- Gather Customer product feedback to help product management define the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Oracle’s Marketing team by encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Customer Referral program.
- Present the Oracle value proposition as well as product features and functions to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders.
- Facilitate relationships across various Customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen Oracle’s partnership with Customers.
- Be an expert on the Customer's CX/ HCM/ ERP Etc. strategy and the go-to person for their strategic business direction for the specific SaaS solution.
- Deliver regular business and operational reviews to senior executives & key business stakeholders.
- Provide best practices and industry benchmarking
- Position Oracle’s value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the Customer
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing Customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Guide your customer through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc
- Act as a point of escalation for your customer’s critical issues.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- 5+ years experience implementing CRM/HCM/ERP applications and/or providing strategic advisory/account management services
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings is desirable
- Demonstrated experience working with the executive level in Customer environments
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and Customer audiences
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its Customers
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time (specific for teams )
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business, or related field (Masters preferred)
- Experience in setting IT Strategy and leading business organizations through change is desirable
- Experience leading the implementation of enterprise-class, mission-critical applications
- A technical background ideally with Oracle experience is preferred
- Experience in driving user adoption is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who can rapidly sort out “fact from fiction” in any situation
- The ability to influence, facilitate and juggle a number of competingissues at any one time.
- Fluency in Spoken and Written English
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Oracle's career website on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale