Jobs at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 29 May, 2012
Deadline: 8 June, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
For over 5 decades, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the
lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a
leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable
products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class
brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita,
Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Our other business focus areas
include a developing agro allied business producing sugar, rice and palm
products; fertilizers to facilitate agricultural development in
Nigeria; cement production to help develop Nigeria's infrastructure; and
a number of support businesses providing packaging, transport and
Golden Career Opportunity
Are you a perfect fit?
BUYER (REF: BUY12)
To implement procurement strategy , policy and control in line with organizational goals and objectives,
Liaise with Business units to determine requirements and forecast likely levels of demand for materials to be used.
Forecast price trends and impact on company activities
A proactive resourceful target driven individual with analytical, good judgment and decision making skills
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering.
5 O-Level credits including English and Mathematics.
Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply is an added advantage
Minimum of 4 years
Click Here To apply On or before 8th June, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technician Required at Kimberly-Clark
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller