MXLab is seeking field workers to support our exciting new project FastOrNot.ng.
FastOrNot helps you compare ISP performance in your neighborhood with data aggregation and analysis.
As a Field Worker your daily responsibilities will include:
• Gathering the required data data from the field
• Completing activity reports
• Complete post-engagement questionnaires
• Interested in research and data collection
• Ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds to engage with target groups
• Excellent listening skills and confidence in talking to people both in groups and on a one-to-one basis
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Organised, reliable and accurate
• Self motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision
• Previous research experience will be a plus but is not mandatory
In addition to the above, ideal candidate should be:
• Self-motivated and able to work independently, but also able to work well in a team
• Able to pay attention to detail
• A passionate and meticulous worker who takes pride in their work
• Available for 2-3 weeks (duration of the research), and ideally a youth corper or undergraduate
• Available to start immediately
The position is NOT full time and is on a contract basis of 2-3 weeks.
To apply kindly send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close on the 2nd of November 2015.