New Job in a Non-Governmental Organization via Box and Cedar
Posted on: 28 October, 2015
Deadline: 20 November, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation. We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Box and Cedar, is recruiting on behalf of its client, a reputable Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), to fill the position below:
- Acts as the primary representative of the NGO like CEO in the corporate world.
- Acts as liaison between the Executive committee and the other work groups.
- Oversees the maintenance of all corporate books and accounts.
- Manages all correspondence both inside the NGO and to the public.
- Supervises and directs staff
- Oversees fundraising activities and funding for the NGO
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A good university degree preferably in social sciences or administration.
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Computer Literacy: proficiency in the latest versions of Microsoft ® Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Box & Cedar Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria