New Job in a Non-Governmental Organization via Box and Cedar
Posted on: 28 October, 2015
Deadline: 20 November, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation. We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Box and Cedar, is recruiting on behalf of its client, a reputable Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), to fill the position below:
- Acts as the primary representative of the NGO like CEO in the corporate world.
- Acts as liaison between the Executive committee and the other work groups.
- Oversees the maintenance of all corporate books and accounts.
- Manages all correspondence both inside the NGO and to the public.
- Supervises and directs staff
- Oversees fundraising activities and funding for the NGO
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A good university degree preferably in social sciences or administration.
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years
Knowledge & Skills:
- Computer Literacy: proficiency in the latest versions of Microsoft ® Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Box & Cedar Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Finance/Admin Officer at Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
- Administrative Assistant at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Job Opportunities at Crown Agents USA
- Programme Coordinator at Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD)
- Programme Coordinator at the Nigerian Women's Trust Fund (NWTF)
- Polio Data Manager at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Application Analyst at FHI 360