Urgent Job in an International Shipping Company Via Best Search
Posted on: 28 October, 2015
Deadline: 29 October, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, an international shipping company, is looking to fill the role of:
- The Stakeholder & Government Relations Advisor Abuja is primarily responsible for building relationships wit h key external stakeholders in Abuja and thereby facilitates the company' s existing port folio operations as well as its new investments.
- Keep abreast of government al development related to policy and infrastructure
- Influence governmental and ot her stakeholders in Abuja related to policy making, growth, investments etc. in order for the company to be a part of developing the country overall and realizing it s ambitions to become the recognized leading port and inland service operator in West Africa.
- Create relationships wit h governmental and other stakeholders in Abuja of different levels and locations
- Assist the General Manager Stake Holder & Government relations Nigeria to act as a link between the company and governmental and other stakeholders.
- The successful candidate is a Nigerian national.
- Requires a university degree in business administration, economics, finance, or related field.
- Requires bet ween 3-5 years of experience working with stakeholders including government al bodies, business partners, Joint Ventures, NGOs, investors, boards specifically in Abuja; either working with or working within.
- Must be capable of developing good working relationships and cooperation with diverse external stakeholders.
- Must have knowledge of the political landscape and be able to develop the right networks
- Must be self-driven, hands on and persistent .
- Must be a strong communicator, well-mannered and influential with diverse stakeholders.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully influence stakeholders through professionalism and with high business ethics.
- Must be fluent in speaking Hausa language
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Communications Senior Associate at Uber Technology
- Safety Officers at an Indigenous Logistics Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit