Current Job Position at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 28 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
We are currently working with an E&P operating within the Nigerian oil and gas sector for an urgent search for an experienced Drilling Manager (Shallow offshore).
Our client has proven reserves of hydrocarbons guaranteed to sustain many decades of active production and keen to engage in further exploration and asset acquisition in other to increase its assets in the nearest future
- Plans and coordinates the work guided by Company's broad policies and objectives. Makes independent decisions within broad limitations established by the Technical Manager but refers major issues to Senior Management.
- Work accomplishments are subject to managerial review.
- Plans, directs and provides general supervision over the activities of assigned personnel in the Drilling Department, (ii) Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial authority at the Departmental level as established by Technical Manager.
- Directs the preparation of and submits the Department's budget for Management's approval, Controls expenditure and ensures that the variances between approved budget and actual expenditure are properly justified.
- Drilling Operations and Engineering Activities: Plans and directs all drilling, well completion and workover operations.
- Ensures that all operations have been thoroughly researched, engineered, programmed and implemented in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with the prescribed requirements of the Technical Group.
- Directs the preparation of mud & cement programs for drilling workover and exploration operations and the availability of the required materials.
- Keeps abreast of new development in drilling techniques and ensures that subordinates are provided with such information to improve work effectiveness and efficiency.
- 15+ years of experience in drilling industry
- Experience with offshore drilling (particularly jack-up rigs)
- Familiarity with NAPIMS and contracting process
- Operator experience
- Experience with well testing and completions
- Based in Lagos and available
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Energi Talent Career Page on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Terminal and Jetty Operators at an Oil and Gas Firm Via Fosad Consulting
- MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Trading Operators
- 2017 Apprentice Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria
- Recruitment Officers at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Chief Information Officer (EXPATS) at Aldelia Limited
- Sourcing Specialists at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Customer Service Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Latest Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)