We believe that the quality of any organization lies in its employees, we therefore do our best to ensure that our employees become the best.
Building your career at PAN Nigeria Limited means working in a dynamically diverse environment, working with some of the most innovative minds in the industry on challenging and intellectually demanding projects. We expose our staff to latest trainings and technologies in the industry and give them opportunities to unleash their potentials and become the best.
When looking forward to building a reputable and enjoyable career in the Automobile industry, there's no place like PAN Nigeria Limited.
Steered by a prolific and dynamic Management Team, Peugeot Nigeria is fast becoming one of the best work places in the industry.
- To provide strategic direction and execution leadership for human resource management activities of the organization.
- To maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as recruitment, employee compensation, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
Job Division/ Department/Unit
Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, with MBA as an advantage.
- A member of CIPM.
- 15 years Post Qualification Experience plus 8 years of relevant experience at management role.
- Working knowledge of local automobile industry is of critical advantage.
Key Job Responsibilities
Leads in the development and execution of:
- A viable Human Resource Strategy for the company
- Talent Management initiatives that confer on the organization.
- Effective championing and institutionalizing organizational change initiatives.
- Providing innovative Human Resource solutions to the organization.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Recruitment and Retention Management
- Employee Learning and Development
- Employee Performance Management
- Reward Management
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Human Resources Administration
The candidate should not be above 45 years of age
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Peugeot's job post
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.