Vacancy at Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPM)
Posted on: 28 October, 2015
Deadline: 30 October, 2015
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at CIPM
Vacancy information for a Human Resource Assistant position.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Specialization: Human Resource Management
Application Deadline: One week after advert placement
- The Human Resource Assistant role is responsible for supporting the organization in implementing key strategic human resource policies and strategies spanning recruitment and selection, performance management, learning and development and HR amongst others.
- The successful individual will be expected to possess a minimum of an OND in Business Administration or any other social science or humanities discipline as well student membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria at a minimum of Intermediate II. The Individual is also expected to be a proactive self starter, able to work with minimal supervision with excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills.
Remuneration is between N30,000 – N40,000 and the organization is located at Ikeja, Lagos
Method of Application
Please send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference code HRA/M/15
NOTE: Please do not apply if the stated remuneration is above your current financial expectation or work level.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CIPMSimilar Jobs
- U.S. Embassy Recruiting for Painters
- Fresh Recruitment at The Benin Traditional Council
- British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment for Post Security Manager
- Job Vacancies at Imo State Government (World Bank Assisted Projected)
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Massive Recruitment 2017
- Fresh Recruitment at The European Union (EU)
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Plumbers
- State Counsel Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government