Vacancy at Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPM)
Posted on: 28 October, 2015
Deadline: 30 October, 2015
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at CIPM
Vacancy information for a Human Resource Assistant position.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Specialization: Human Resource Management
Application Deadline: One week after advert placement
- The Human Resource Assistant role is responsible for supporting the organization in implementing key strategic human resource policies and strategies spanning recruitment and selection, performance management, learning and development and HR amongst others.
- The successful individual will be expected to possess a minimum of an OND in Business Administration or any other social science or humanities discipline as well student membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria at a minimum of Intermediate II. The Individual is also expected to be a proactive self starter, able to work with minimal supervision with excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills.
Remuneration is between N30,000 – N40,000 and the organization is located at Ikeja, Lagos
Method of Application
Please send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com quoting the reference code HRA/M/15
NOTE: Please do not apply if the stated remuneration is above your current financial expectation or work level.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CIPMSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) - The Federal Ministry of Communications
- Latest Jobs at The Ministry of Mines and Steel Development
- British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment for Press and Public Affairs Officer
- Visa Assistant at The U.S. Embassy
- The U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Data Entry Clerk (Housing)
- Regional Training Assistant (French Speaking) at the British High Commission (BHC)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
- The U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Economic Specialist