Latest Vacancy at Coliseum.com.ng
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Coliseum
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Coliseum Nigeria, a retailer and wholesaler of Watches, Jewelries and other fine fashion items, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Order Fulfilment Manager.
- Directs and oversees the order fulfillment process.
- Supervise, coordinate and oversee the day-to-day activities of the fulfillment department
- Maintain a clean and organized fulfillment department to achieve maximum results.
- Responsible for staff whose duties include order entry, administration, and shipping.
- Establishes processes for order tracking, maintains updated customer contact information
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- May act as a liaison with sales or customer service regarding ship dates or inventory levels.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years sales operations, sales support, order or project management experience.
- 3 years supervisory or management experience.
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong PC expertise required with emphasis on integrated system knowledge.
- Ability to analyze controls and processes affecting the sales order cycle and implement company-wide solutions.
- Ability to receive, interpret and transmit complex information requiring explanation or interpretation.
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
Special requirements needed
- Work overtime as needed
- Security Investigation
- Ability to Travel
- Pass a background check
Keys To Success
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Develop successful relationship
- Embrace change
- Demonstrate business savvy
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ColiseumSimilar Jobs
- Senior Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Patricia.com.ng
- Senior PHP Developer at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Intern (Accounting and Finance) at Afrimash
- Vendor Promise Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Business Development Executives at ICT Cart Limited
- Software Engineer at Chowbery
- Clean Energy Research Analyst at Kiakiagas.com