Sales Positions at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers, a key player in Nigeria's leading business conglomerates with major presence across diverse sectors is seeking Sales Managers for their Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu and Port Harcourt branches.
The sales managers will be responsible for lead generation & opening new accounts for the company.
- Prepare & execute quarterly naira 33M Sales Go to market plan.
- Identify potential customer list (Pharmaceutical Companies), meet decision makers & push them to make buying decision.
- Convert above leads to active & regular business.
- With each account; understand their monthly requirement, understand the company's competition (Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings), maximize business with each customer, sign longer lasting and higher value deals.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of glass bottles.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ Years of proven track record of selling packaging products to B2B.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self - confidence and an ability to speak confidently about an industry as well as a company's product/services.
- Able to express ideas clearly and confidently in speech.
- Determination to get things done. Make things happen & constantly looking for better ways of doing things.
- Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles. Problem solving.
- Understand the commercial realities affecting the organization.
- Maintains effective performance under pressure.
- Able to decide what steps are needed to achieve particular goals and then implement these.
- Candidates should have at least a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their CVs stating the job title as subject of mail to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Plant Manager at Reckitt Benckiser
- Commercial Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Business Development Manager at a Mutinational FMCG Company - Aldelia Limited
- Operations Accountant at a Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency