Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Req ID: 92237
- Sell and deliver enterprise transformation and business process improvement projects to telecoms clients
- Shape and lead holistic programs that translate operational shortfalls into transformation programs
- Define roadmaps for organization change and process development
- Undertake capability and assessments across processes and systems
- Support operators in defining data requirements and leveraging real time data to drive improved customer experience
The following experience is essential:
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, network and business processes in the areas of OSS, BSS and network technology
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL and/or eTOM standards
- Proven sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or operational transformation and efficiency programs
- The ability to create robust value propositions and business cases for systems and process transformation
- Prior consulting experience from within a consulting practice
- If you are interested in getting exposure to Africa, like to travel, be exposed to cutting edge technology that makes a difference to our continent, then apply to join our growing and dynamic consulting team.
- Ericsson Consulting has 12,000 Strategy, Operations & Technology consultants, delivering more than 1,500 consulting and systems integration engagements a year. Serving clients for 10 years across 180+ countries we are building a great track record. This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic company with global career options.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) - able to explain complex concepts
- Consultative selling knowledge
- Team and stakeholder management
- Deep telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent working knowledge of ICT, network and business processes in the areas of OSS, BSS and Network technology in wireline or wireless environments.
- Proven sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or operational transformation and efficiency programs for telecommunications companies.
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL, eTOM and security standards. Certification in one or more of these standards is a plus. TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial.
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing
- Managing cross functional teams
- Experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders
- 4 years + experience in consulting
- 3 years + experience within telecommunications industry architecting end-2end solutions or leading transformation projects
- Willingness and ability to travel in Africa up to 75% of the time
- Minimum relevant 3 year Bachelor’s degree (postgraduate qualification recommended)
- Location: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal
Method of Application
To apply, visit Ericsson's Career Website