Latest Job Position at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
JAGAL Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Creating capacity plans for paint shop activities, manpower requirements for all painting related activities, overall responsibility for the safe supervision, execution and quality standards of all work in line with approved procedures.
- Maintenance of Equipment and Facilities.
- Ongoing training of department personnel.
- Planning, organisation and control of people, equipment and consumables.
- To be a dedicated, responsible and Flexible Team Player as part of a progressive unit.
- Ensure ND QMS and project Quality objectives are achieved.
- Ensure good planning and execution of all activities.
- To share your knowledge and experience with the Coating Department staff compliment, by carrying out training as part of the Department’s continuous improvement plan in its quest to become a world class applicator.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the Coating Manager in the execution of all daily activities and responsibilities assigned to you (Planning, Production, Training and Maintenance), as demanded by the daily project work scope, with frequently changing priorities.
- Full responsibility for the successful execution of SOW under your control.
Assist in creating and instituting new initiatives which can benefit the progression of the department.
- Any other duties as from time to time deemed necessary, which are not necessarily part of your usual job description
- To assist in the completion of comprehensive Department weekly progress and resource analysis reports, with input information gathered from daily activities and the associated resource usage.
- To ensure Equipment maintenance, personnel training and resources are properly controlled, with the associated registers kept up to date.
Key Internal Interfaces
- ND Facilities Department.
- ND Project teams.
- ND Coating Department personnel and QA/QC Personnel.
Key External Interfaces:
- Various Client project teams.
- Well versed in your disciplines, honest and hardworking with the ability to motivate subordinates in their daily duties, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A serious and responsible team player with a personality that can fit in and get along with peers of different cultures and from many different spheres of life.
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, visit Jagal Group Career Page on HRSmart
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Project Engineer Interns at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Senior Database Administrator at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Industrial Design Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Engineer at a Leading Engineering Company - McTimothyAssociates
- Mechanical Engineer at an Engineering/Construction Firm - Willers Solutions Limited