Current Vacancies at UKEAS Nigeria
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: 30 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEAS
UKEAS Nigeria is an education consultancy committed to ensuring that in all our offices FREE expert advice is given by highly trained counsellors on any aspect of British education. We provide counselling and application services for international students wanting to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Founded in Taiwan in 1993, we have helped tens of thousands of students to achieve their goal of study in the UK.
Vacancy Ref. Num: UKEAS 10: 15
Specialization: Student Recruitment Customer service and office support
Minimum Qualification: BA/BSc
Required Experience: 5 years minimum in Overseas Education Management sector
Application deadline: Friday 30th October, 2015
- The successful applicant will be responsible for meeting set targets ahile overseeing the daily administration of the office.
- The role requires lot of initiative, creativity and responsibility in dealing with all stakeholders involved in a customer interfacing environment.
- Email/Telephone/Skype etc - responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
- Continuous counselling and follow up of Students
- Keep all entries in the Database up to date so as to maintain Excel files for follow up of students.
- Prepare and send applications for students
- Conduct all follow Op with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- Visa Checking - confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- Message Boa rd - stay up to date wit h new information by reading the message board
- Office Visits - take part in and assist with partner institution visits
- UKEAS Fairs-assist wit h arrangements for these events
- BC Exhibitions as above
- Assist with any marketing initiatives and do your best to promote the office and our services wherever and whenever you can.
- A graduate degree with minimum second class lowers division
- Must be able to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1 year full time
- Good with Microsoft Excel & Power point presentation.
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within Port-Harcourt
Method of Application
To apply please send a full CV and cover letter detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to email@example.com on or before the 30th of October 2015. Kindly indicate position as e-mail title ie Counsellor - PH Office Manager - PH Office
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEA...Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs