Job Vacancy at The Point Newspaper
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: 30 October, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Point Newspaper
A new, refreshingly different weekly newspaper, which is already on the newsstands, is looking for a Sales and Circulation Manager who must be prepared to assume duty immediately.
- The person must have the drive and be result-oriented.
- The candidate must be such who can think outside the box; one who can inject fresh ideas to promote sales and broaden the circulation network of the newspaper within a record period.
- The candidate must have had at-least seven years cognate experience and must be such that has all the re'gqired contacts among newspaper distributors, agents and vendors across the country.
- The person: must be vibrant, agile and be within the age-bracket of 30 and 45 years.
- The applicant must possess at least a degree certificate in Business Administration, Economics or their equivalents; or have at least an HND in similar fields.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to email@example.com within three days of this advertisement.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Point NewspaperSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Content Writers at Iconway Media
- Jobs at Media Trust Limited
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Freeme Digital