Latest Career Opportunity at NIIT
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: 16 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NIIT
NIIT, the leading Global Talent Development Corporation, established its presence in Nigeria by setting up an education centre in Ikeja, Lagos in 1999 and since then affirmed its support to prepare the youth in the country for lucrative IT careers.
NIIT trains over 16,000 students in Nigeria every year and has shaped the careers of over 120,000 students in past 13 years.
NIIT Port-Harcourt Center, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Instruct students on facets of Java, Python, C, PHP, MySQL, C#, JDBC, JAVA and other relevant technologies.
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages.
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in computer science.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV's and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NIITSimilar Jobs
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts