Job Opportunities at Data Flux Technologies
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: 25 November, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Data Flux Technologies
Data Flux Technologies is a digital production studio that designs, implements, manages and optimizes content-driven web presences for a growing portfolio of nonprofit, education, small business and agency clients. Based in Lagos, Data Flux Technologies aims to provide strategic, dynamic online solutions and to build excellent long-term relationships with our clients. And we have a dedicated, diverse and uniquely qualified team that grows and adapts as your organization does.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supervise and report on the work of junior programmers
- Modify and document program code to correct errors or to enhance a program's capabilities
- Prepare reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software for use by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers and computer operators.
- Build and use computer assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some code
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Relevant IT certifications will be of utmost benefit
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Candidate must be based in Lagos.
- Detail oriented and able to concentrate for long periods of time while writing code on a computer.
- Excellent communication skills, able to speak with other engineers as well as lay persons
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Wonderful problem solving skills
- Willing to update knowledge as technology changes
- General Programming Skills.
go to method of application »
- Perform complex technical, analytical and professional services involving program/member services, evaluation, database driven Web sites, office operations.
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Integrate old systems data with new system.
- Test and coordinate modifications.
- Assume the technical lead for SQL Server and online database projects.
- Audit, modify, and amend data in systems using SQL commands, hand editing, and bulk import.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
- Maintain and administer Web server and middleware tools.
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant subject such as Operational Research, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field.
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos or willing to relocate.
- For Candidates/Graduates without relevant qualifications or experience, a postgraduate computing/IT qualification is beneficial.
- Not more than 45 years of Age
- 2 years cognizant experience is Required.
- Knowledge of database theory and design
- Patient, meticulous and logical at work and capable of prioritizing tasks.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems and database technology (design, software and structure) is key.
- Communication skills
- General understanding of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling fail over of a database.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Data Flux TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Internship Positions at Kraks Media
- Accountants at a Media Company - Culminate Consulting
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Job Vacancies at a New Radio Station
- Job Opportunities at the Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Social Media Marketing Manager at Versatile Reporters
- Urgent Entertainment and News Reporters Vacancy at Mighty Media Plus Network Limited (Qed.ng)
- Brand Manager at MediaVision Limited