Job Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
We are currently working with an indigenous E&P company in Nigeria for an urgent search for a Specialist Drilling Contracts Manager.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- Responsible for managing, preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve drilling projects, the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
- Serve as an expert on tasks, delivering them within specified time and defined expectation
- Develop, review and approve all contracts and procurement documentation prior to issue.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipts and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer until consensus has been reached
- Responsible for day-to-day contracts support and contracts strategy.
- Promote and ensure compliance with all business processes and procedures.
- Develop Tender strategies and timelines in conjunction with all other Departments.
- Develop & maintain strategic relationships with key contractors.
- Supervise Supply Chain Coordinators & Supply Chain Analysts.
- Responsible for review and negotiation and of all client and supplier contracts. -
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
- Ensure integrity of insurances. Manage rate negotiations, claims / variations, agreements, contract amendments.
- Manage auditable contract files.
- Prepare and handle on-going issue, disputes and change management with the help of other departments
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Support Business Development to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- 10+ years of experience in drilling industry
- Experience with NAPIMS and government liaison
- Experience with setting up rig and service contracts
- Based in Lagos and available for an immediate employment
- Competence in multi-disciplinary maintenance and operations activities with good leadership, interpersonal skills and personnel management.
- Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
For more information on this role please forward a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Marine Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Facilities Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group