Finance Vacancy at GVA Partners
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- Maintain an up to date record of all Receivables and Payables from MNOs, Clients and Vendors.
- Responsible for the preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports.
Role and Responsibilities
Operations and Management:
- Prepare and Reconcile Logs and Invoices with the MNOs.
- Maintain all statutory payments and receipts including WHT, Revenue Payments, Access fees etc.
- Prepare and Issue invoices to MNOs, Clients etc.
- Prepare and submit revenue reports to Clients, Content Providers etc.
- Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements, etc.
- Prepare the Company’s monthly budget including salary budget, monthly purchases etc.
- Disburse petty cash as needed keeping records of all expenses.
- Comply and maintain all federal, state and local government financial requirements including Tax Clearance, NSITF, Pension, ITF etc.
- Liaise with the Company’s Auditors to maintain an up to date yearly Audited Accounts and Tax Clearance.
- Document and file all processes relating to the role.
- Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other functional teams to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends of Government regulations and requirements in the Accounting field.
- Analyze and recommend financial options and actions to Management.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working as an operational accountant experience preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant preferable
- Knowledge of working with accounting software- QuickBooks
- Research and Writing
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited
- Graduate Business Analysts at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Account Officer at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Network Planning & Optimization Officer at Nokia Nigeria
- Data & Software Internships for Students at eHealth4everyone
- Fresh Vacancies at Kingstar Techsupport Limited
- Finance Manager At Transsion Holdings
- Digital Marketer Intern at Scaleri