If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Our major driving force is our deep seated passion to improve performance using the best possible initiative ideas, supporting our clients to improve and modify, exceeding expectations and in the end creating ultimate satisfaction. We are constantly on the edge of transforming, as we believe that nothing is impossible.
The IT Administrator will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the organization's information and technology needs:
- the implementation and integration of the various system and technology initiatives necessary to achieve the Company’s goals
- Managing the company’s technology assets & budget and ensuring they are maintained responsibly.
- Ensuring the administration and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure e.g. Building and maintaining vendor relationships and supervising the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Ensuring the company’s internal network operations are effective and seamless
- Assessing, designing and providing system and technology solutions providing system and technical support to users
- Managing and developing upgrades to the company's telephone system.
- Overseeing all telephone changes, including routing.
- Overseeing troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and providing expert support when necessary
- Ensuring all escalated IT issues are effectively resolved and in a timely manner.
- Supervising the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Ensuring all IT related issues concerning internal clients on all levels, are effectively resolved
- SAP Knowledge is a must
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Analytical Thinking
- Supervisory skills
- Problem Solving
- Team work
- Customer Service
- Proficiency in MS Office & Products
- Knowledge of and experience with: Information systems, ERPs, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle; Web design, software development languages; backup systems
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Mactay's Job Post on Workable