Current Job Position at Global Profilers
Posted on: 26 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
A continuous improvement manager will be responsible for coordinating multiple processes in a company and also responsible for ensuring a high level of performance and making improvements to existing processes.
- Handle in-house training on CI tools and methodologies and guide employees, support CI initiatives and company teams post event for completing action items
- Perform post mortem meetings after events and address to-do list items, offer weekly report on company activities to the management team.
- Create periodic format presentations on company implementation progress to management.
- Offer technical expertise to company on statistics, Six Sigma methodology, tools and practices. Assist departmental improvements.
- Set up standard work on best practices and update system on identified enhancements.
- Lead company’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Review Company’s business processes for enhancing effectiveness and benchmark with Industry Best Practice.
- Lead continuous improvement project teams on strategic projects within plant operations.
- Assess processes with set up continuous improvement techniques for performance optimization.
- Lead team meetings, document clear actions and enable timeline achievement and handle information with parties during feedback sharing and drive enhancements
- Train and mentor on Lean concepts to employees throughout organization.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or other related fields
- Already certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or candidate possesses the ability to complete training and become certified in role
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience. Ideal candidate would have past experience in process improvement or continuous improvement (TPM / Lean Mfg.) roles
- Must be a result-oriented "change agent" who can understand different points of view and effectively manage big-picture and tactical execution.
- Able to understand costing standards, analyze data, identify gaps and generate solutions
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with various levels of the organization to maintain relationships and gain alignment to achieve the Business Unit's goals
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, team leadership, process orientation, and influencing/conflict management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Collaborative Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Communication & Leadership Skills
- Ability to work with a team of diverse backgrounds
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group
- Ruby Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Mass Communication Specialists at Rossland Placement Services
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited