Job Vacancies at Kendor Consulting
Posted on: 26 October, 2015
Deadline: 10 November, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kendor Consulting
Kendor Consulting - Dedicated to supporting the management and development of people and organisations. We are passionate about people and understand their importance to achieving business success. We want to help individuals and organisations manage and develop their efforts in the most effective manner possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- This person must have a passion for selling and ability to develop marketing Campaigns to promote a product, service or idea.
- He/she must have a natural inclination to constantly network and thrive on winning against competitors.
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships
- Maintain and update customer database
- Conduct market research and identify opportunities to sell technology solutions
- Monitor activities of competitors
- Create and maintain metrics on effectiveness of marketing and sales activities
- Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimizes team’s performance.
- Liaise and network with stakeholders, including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Manage production of marketing materials
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies Support the Team Lead and other colleagues
- This person should have previous experience in marketing.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Must have good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of a first degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in executing marketing and sales in a similar firm.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of statistics.
go to method of application »
- The Marketing Team Lead will be responsible for organizing, managing and monitoring the marketing and sales strategies of the company. Close deals and maintain long relationship with clients and give right direction from time to time.
- Understand current and potential customers
- Develop the marketing and sales strategy for selling technology solutions
- Develop Products for Retail and Commercial Sales
- Manage customer relationships
- Grow new leads; including marketing-qualified leads
- Optimize our marketing and sales initiatives through social channels.
- Build and manage the company's social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, Competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Explore new ways to engage and reach our target customers.
- Track, measure; and analyze all initiatives and report on social media
- Make customer focused decisions.
- Manage, coordinate team of marketing executives and delegate tasks effectively.
- Oversee projects and supervise the day to day operations of the marketing executives.
- Conducting analysis, making research and data collection.
- This person should have previous experience in marketing and leadership.
- Ability to giving stand-up presentations, network and delegate tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, numeracy and statistic skills, including working knowledge Microsoft Office programs is desirable.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in executing marketing and business development initiatives in a similar firm.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, managerial and blogging.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kendor ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST