Adron Homes & Properties Limited - We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing mails; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; responsible for the general office cleanliness.
- Maintains office hygiene by cleaning daily and ensuring the office is ready for the day.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation etc.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- OND/SSCE holder.
- Must be smart and assertive.
- Computer / scanning/ photocopying skill will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or appear in person to submit your cv at
No 72a/72b Adeyemo Akapo Street
Omole Phase 1,
For more information, pls call Tope 09052525407
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale