Jobs in a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company (4 positions)
Posted on: 26 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
A reputable multinational Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria is seeking qualified candidates to fill the positions of Medical Representatives.
Medical Respresentatives will cover:
- North Western Region
- South East
- South West
- North Central
The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory. He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to the company's products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings, and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To develop thought-leaders and speakers, conduct promotional programs and represent and promote the company as a leader in the assigned therapeutic area.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of the company's priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
- Assigned targets
- Contact rate and coverage (daily contact rate vs. benchmark)
- Meetings spend vs. budget
- Therapy/product knowledge including tertiary evaluations of progress
- Delivery of customer centric activities – dependent on individual and in agreement with District manager
- Territory administration – reports completed accurately and to timescales
Ethics and Compliance
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 1 – 3 year experience
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to RS Hunter's career website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Part Time Pharmacist at HealthMarket.ng
- Latest Career Opportunity At Novartis Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Peoplesource Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Cresthealth Pharmacy
- Career Opportunities at May & Baker
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at HealthPlus Limited
- Nursing Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Healthcare Assistant at HealthPlus Limited