Vacancy at Oaklands and Johnson Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Oaklands & Johnson Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A world class 360 degree marketing communication company is recruiting for the position of Business Development /Client Service Executives.
Prospective employees must have the passion and dream in building a career in Business Development/Client Service Management.
- Advertising account executives work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- They must understand their clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment. A client service trainee usually report to a client service manager.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for building clientele base of the organisation by developing new businesses
- Acquire marketing communication and other related briefs from clients
- Prepare reports from meetings
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients
- Participate in brand strategy discussions
- Engage in proactive thoughts and generate new ideas for client’s brands.
- Participate in developing & executing annual client target setting & strategy review.
- Provide timely follow up on all advertising inquiries
- Manage both existing and new accounts with the same degree of professionalism
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business
- Present thoughts on creative outputs and thereafter discussing the same with internal team
- Relationship management.
- Type sales contacts and update clients and Bus. dev database
- Develop contact reports of meetings with client and despatch same promptly
- Prepare weekly reports of clients and vendors transactions with agency
- Attend meetings whenever required
- Liaise with all internal departments, approved Vendors and service providers to ensure smooth flow of all assigned projects.
- Any other duty as may be assigned
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- 2-3 years experience in the required field
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, and power point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired business results
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Must be presentable and well groomed
- Advertising agency experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
CV’s should be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of CV’s must be on or before close of business hours on Friday, 06th November, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oaklands & Johnson LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Jobs at IL Bagno
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Sundry Markets Limited
- Material Control Regional Assistant at Transsion Holdings
- Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings
- Sales Engineer at Workforce Group