A world class 360 degree marketing communication company is recruiting for the position of Business Development /Client Service Executives.
Prospective employees must have the passion and dream in building a career in Business Development/Client Service Management.
- Advertising account executives work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- They must understand their clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment. A client service trainee usually report to a client service manager.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for building clientele base of the organisation by developing new businesses
- Acquire marketing communication and other related briefs from clients
- Prepare reports from meetings
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients
- Participate in brand strategy discussions
- Engage in proactive thoughts and generate new ideas for client’s brands.
- Participate in developing & executing annual client target setting & strategy review.
- Provide timely follow up on all advertising inquiries
- Manage both existing and new accounts with the same degree of professionalism
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business
- Present thoughts on creative outputs and thereafter discussing the same with internal team
- Relationship management.
- Type sales contacts and update clients and Bus. dev database
- Develop contact reports of meetings with client and despatch same promptly
- Prepare weekly reports of clients and vendors transactions with agency
- Attend meetings whenever required
- Liaise with all internal departments, approved Vendors and service providers to ensure smooth flow of all assigned projects.
- Any other duty as may be assigned
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- 2-3 years experience in the required field
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, and power point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired business results
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Must be presentable and well groomed
- Advertising agency experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of CV’s must be on or before close of business hours on Friday, 06th November, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale