New Job Opportunity at Mackenzie Stuart
Posted on: 22 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mackenzie Stuart
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds & London we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, and Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Client: Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading multimodal logistics company operating globally in multiple industries.
- They are looking to foster the rapid growth of several key verticals.
- Due to expansion, the business requires an experienced Managing Director level individual to help drive growth for their regional operations with leading verticals such as Fashion, Retail, Automotive, & FMCG.
- Targeting new procedures & solutions across the specific target verticals in their multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
- This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term.
- The position will lead each country’s white and blue collar staff (circa 1000), reporting to the Regional Director.
- The business is seeking someone with a background in Country Management and Business Development - Air & Ocean Freight & Customs Clearance to control the function across Nigeria
- The company requires experience of the West African market as an essential pre-requisite for the role
- As the candidate will be tasked with leading the function country-wide, any experience at this level will make any candidate stand out from others of a similar background.
- Evidence of ‘hunting’ and achieving key contracts is a must. ‘Expat versus local relationship’ - guidance skills required.
- Applicants MUST speak BOTH English AND have previous experience in the Freight Forwarding industry (individuals without these pre-requisites will NOT be considered)
- Degree level educational qualifications will assist any worthy candidate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Mackenzie Stuart Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mackenzie StuartSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group