Current Jobs at Global Profilers Nigeria
Posted on: 23 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Prepare sales invoice and payment vouchers
- Monitor accounts receivables and ensure compliance with stated credit limits
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintain all necessary books of accounts, documents and records
- Prepare financial reports
- Manage office petty cash
- Prepare payroll
- Handle simple tax functions e.g remittance of PAYE
- File all records appropriately
- Report to head of accounts and act as effective backup
- Other administrative and HR duties as required by management
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant degree in Accounting or business
- 1-2 years’ work experience in same or similar position
- Professional qualification/ training will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and word
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Analytical mind
- Ability to work long hours and on weekends when required
- MUST be Female
- Remuneration for this role is 60,000 monthly.
go to method of application »
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualification and Experience:
· Relevant Qualification in the social sciences or Humanities
· Having sufficient knowledge of the automobile service industry.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience with a reputable auto Dealership.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Associate Director – Qualitative at Kantar