System Waves Technologies is a subsidiary of Superstakers Entertainment Company. System Waves Technologies is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) firm located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. We are also a firm of ICT consultants, System developers and System integrators providing ICT services to customers cutting across the public and private sectors of the economy including the Nigeria government, Business communities etc.
System Waves Technologies was incorporated under companies and Allied Matters Acts 1990,with C.A.C. Certificate registration number of BN 2213046. We aim to provide our esteemed customers with ICT solutions that will help leverage their ICT investments to achieve their business objectives. System Waves Technologies commenced business with vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platforms and architectures. At System Waves Technologies, we have a passion for ICT.
· Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
· Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
· Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
· Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
· Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
· Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
· Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
· A Degree/HND in Management courses.
· A minimum of 1 year working experience.
· Must be resident in Lagos.
· Strong Organizational and Administrative skills.
· Excellent Communication Skill.
· Good Interpersonal relations.
· Should be Computer Literate.
· Possess the Ability to work as a team
All eligible candidates should forward their resumes and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org