Current Job at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2015
Deadline: 11 November, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited is a Human Resource Consulting Organization set up to provide Human Management services to help our clients achieve their overall business success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash#
- Analytical skill - Graphic designers must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
- Artistic ability - Graphic designers must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.
- Communication skills - Graphic designers must communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Computer skills - Most graphic designers use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs.
- Creativity - Graphic designers must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
- Time-management skills - Graphic designers often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Coordinators at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Information Technology Role at AFM Recruit
- Assistant Supply Chain Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Foinance Roles at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Willers Solutions
- Finance Director at Mindfield Resources
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Territory Account Managers at Avaya