Recent Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 22 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Our client is a multinational company into sales of automobiles and after sales servicing.
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties to support the Executive Director
- Manage hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills.
- Coordinate logistics and materials for meetings and presentations
- Draft memos, letters, e-mails, documents and other responses as directed by the Director
- Attend meetings, take notes, and produce minutes of meeting
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Degree or HND in relevant discipline
- Possess outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are paramount for this role.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications.
- Able to plan, prioritize, and organize a heavy workload, adjust to changing priorities.
- Must possess ability to communicate clearly.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in similar position
- Possess high sense of integrity.
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Committed to personal development
go to method of application »
Our Client is a multinational company involved in Construction and Civil Engineering activities in Nigeria
- Ensures that obligations are respected with regards to the contract.
- Defends the company’s rights within the framework of the contract towards the Client, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Is responsible for managing and dealing with correspondence with client.
- Works in coordination with the Planning & Scheduling as well as the Production team.
- Takes charge of official relations with various parties: clients, partners, subcontractors and participates in establishing works status reports.
- Participates in drawing up claims, extension of time/deadlines, additional works etc.
- Responsible for advising the Project Manager/Project Director on all contractual matters related to the main contract as well as to suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare contract documents for subcontractors and suppliers.
- Input the daily/week/monthly reporting obligations and procedures internally and externally.
- Advises on contract conflicts and assessing claim and variation potentials: recording of the same.
- Prepares claims and variations during design/construction/commissioning phase and assist in pricing.
- Develops and implements contract monitoring/administration procedures.
- Collaboration with client on contract administration matters.
- During the absence of Design Manager, Implementation/Supervision of Document Control Centre in accordance with project quality processes, in conjunction with Design Manager’s duty for distribution of technical documentation.
- Implements and maintains project quality plan for processes under his responsibility.
- First degree in any Engineering field
- Quantity Surveyor, 8 years minimum of professional experience in Contract management.
- Must be practical, have analytical negotiation skills
- Must be available, attentive and tenacious
- Fluent in English language and good writing skills.
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Freelance Trainer at NigeriaTrainingNetwork (NTN) Associates
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Ralds & Agate
- Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- latest Jobs at Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Latest Job Opening at Box & Cedar
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales Vacancy at CA Global