Recent Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 22 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Our client is a multinational company into sales of automobiles and after sales servicing.
- Manage day-to-day operational and administrative duties to support the Executive Director
- Manage hectic calendar and meeting schedules, using prioritization skills.
- Coordinate logistics and materials for meetings and presentations
- Draft memos, letters, e-mails, documents and other responses as directed by the Director
- Attend meetings, take notes, and produce minutes of meeting
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Degree or HND in relevant discipline
- Possess outstanding administrative and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are paramount for this role.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications.
- Able to plan, prioritize, and organize a heavy workload, adjust to changing priorities.
- Must possess ability to communicate clearly.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in similar position
- Possess high sense of integrity.
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Committed to personal development
go to method of application »
Our Client is a multinational company involved in Construction and Civil Engineering activities in Nigeria
- Ensures that obligations are respected with regards to the contract.
- Defends the company’s rights within the framework of the contract towards the Client, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Is responsible for managing and dealing with correspondence with client.
- Works in coordination with the Planning & Scheduling as well as the Production team.
- Takes charge of official relations with various parties: clients, partners, subcontractors and participates in establishing works status reports.
- Participates in drawing up claims, extension of time/deadlines, additional works etc.
- Responsible for advising the Project Manager/Project Director on all contractual matters related to the main contract as well as to suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare contract documents for subcontractors and suppliers.
- Input the daily/week/monthly reporting obligations and procedures internally and externally.
- Advises on contract conflicts and assessing claim and variation potentials: recording of the same.
- Prepares claims and variations during design/construction/commissioning phase and assist in pricing.
- Develops and implements contract monitoring/administration procedures.
- Collaboration with client on contract administration matters.
- During the absence of Design Manager, Implementation/Supervision of Document Control Centre in accordance with project quality processes, in conjunction with Design Manager’s duty for distribution of technical documentation.
- Implements and maintains project quality plan for processes under his responsibility.
- First degree in any Engineering field
- Quantity Surveyor, 8 years minimum of professional experience in Contract management.
- Must be practical, have analytical negotiation skills
- Must be available, attentive and tenacious
- Fluent in English language and good writing skills.
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited