Job Opportunity at Energi talent Resourcing
Posted on: 22 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
We are currently working with an E&P company operating in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria to recruit for a seasoned HSE Manager.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- To strengthen Logistics HSE support leading to the prevention of motor vehicle/ marine crashes and logistics related recordable incidents in the Company’s and contractor operations.
- To Drive and coordinate compliance with the Logistics HSE standards for Road, Marine and Lifting & Hoisting in Client and contractor operations.
- To coordinate the delivery of quality HSE expert advice, support and services to the Operations department.
- To act as the champion of the HSE Compliance Management in the Company’s Operations department (regulatory, international industry standards and HSE data monitoring and reporting).
- To monitor and review the HSE performance to achieve the performance commitments and continuous improvement.
- To ensure front-line delivery of client’s operating management system framework mandates on the Contractor HSE Management.
- To facilitate gateway controls on Contractor HSE Management in the Company’s operations and projects.
- To drive competence assurance processes of agreement monitors in the Company.
- To reinforce contract management accountabilities and ensure full integration and compliance with the Contractor HSE Management e.g. IOGP Report no. 423, June 2010 (HSE Management - guidelines for working together in a contract environment).
- Science/ Engineering graduate with 15-years post-graduate experience, including 10 years of Exploration & Production (“E & P”) exposure.
- Experience in contract management, coupled with senior level consulting/office management skills.
- Experience HSE professional with logistics, HSE risk and/or management experience within a production facility or assets.
- Previous experience on projects in the swamps is required.
- Skilled in analyzing and solving problems
- Effective time management and organizational skills to meet targets given.
- Excellent in communicating and persuading
- Being personally creative and innovative
- Accuracy and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
For more information on this or any other exciting role within Oil & Gas please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at RusselSmith Group
- Safety Officers at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Human Resources Services Officer at an Oil & Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Entry-Level Admin/Sales Representatives at Easy Gas Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited