StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is a leader in the pure-water manufacturing sector. As a result of growth and expansion, the services of Sales Officers are required urgently in the Ikotun, Yaba, Ajah and Ikorodu vicinity.
The job holder accomplishes Sales/Business Development activities by implementing sales plans; make sales, close sales deals as well as find and sign on new customers, serve existing customers professionally and ensure they are retained, meet sales target and increase the business bottom line.
- Accomplishing marketing and sales plans by meeting and superseding sales target.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone.
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Recording orders and sending details to the office.
- Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging ideas etc.
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Providing feedback to the Sales Manager by collecting data and trends that would benefit the company strategic plans.
- Protecting the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Required experience & skills:
- Must have worked in a pure-water /manufacturing company for a minimum of 2 years as a sales officer.
- OND/HND/BSc with back ground in Marketing or any business related studies.
- Understanding of customers’ needs and interaction among departments.
- Understanding operational and distribution process ‘in the street’.
- Strong organizational skills including a superior attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong process focus/mindset
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills
- Self starter, able to drive initiatives independently
Salary & commission is N40, 000 – N70, 000/m (depending on experience)
EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND UPDATED CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Sales Officer_vicinity’ e.g ‘Sales Officer_Ajah’ or ‘Sales Officer_ Ikotun’ as subject of mail before 31st October, 2015. Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.
go to method of application »
Our client is a reputable Insurance Company based on the Island of Lagos.
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing mails; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; responsible for the general office cleanliness.
- Maintains office hygiene by cleaning daily and ensuring the office is ready for the day.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation etc.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- OND/SSCE holder.
- Must be smart and assertive.
- Computer / scanning/ photocopying skill will be an added advantage.
Salary & Application:
N30, 000 monthly;
Send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ before 27th October, 2015 using ‘office Assistant’ as subject of mail.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should check preferred Job Details for Method of Application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.