Jobs at Huawei Technologies
Posted on: 22 May, 2012
Deadline: 29 May, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next
generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The
company is committed to providing innovative and customized products,
services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its
Huawei's products and solutions cover wireless products
(HSDPAlWCDMNEDGEi GPRSiGSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DOiCDMA2000 1X, WiMAX), core
network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (FTIx,
xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)" application and software (IN,
mobile data service, BOSS). as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA). Major products
are based on Huawei's self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to
provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick
Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries. and
serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users
worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.huawei.com
General Requirements for the position:
Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is
preferred and is of top-priority.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications
Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
Good Customer service orientation, communication skills. good team spirit and
has ability to work independently.
Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
Self-motivated, flexible. enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and
Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and
communication skills. and be a very good team player.
The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
RADIO NETWORK PLANNING AND OPTIMIZATION ENGINEER
The candidate must have at least 5 years Telecom experience and at least 3 years experience in CDMA/Wimax/GSM/UMTS/LTE RF planning & Optimization .
An ambitious self starter with outstanding communication and customer relations management skill.
A result oriented, strategic thinker with proven track record.
Familiar with the GSM/UMTS networks in Nigeria.
Bachelor Degree or above in Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Science or relevant Engineering major
CDMA/Wimax/GSM/UMTS/LTE Network Parameter optimization
High level network troubleshooting and analysis for EVDO/GPRS/EDGE/HSPA/HSPA+/4GEV/LTE
Suppliers' training and certification.
Network Planning and Expansion support; technical support for evolution of new GSM/UMTS projects within the region.
Customer support for VIP complaint resolution for Class A GSM/UMTS customers within the region.
High level RF technical support for different GSM/UMTS projects within the region.
CONTACT EMAIL: Akinola@huawei.com
• Degree in Engineering with strong commodities knowledge
• Minimum 6 years "hands on" engineering/procurement experience in multi-national telecommunication industry
• Strong understanding of Supplier's base in Nigeria
• Strong analytical, co-ordination and organization skills
• Good written and oral communication skills, able to interact with different levels of people
• Team player with proven influence and collaboration skills and ability to work effectively across functions
• Providing strategic procurement sourcing services for indirect materials and services requirements for telecommunications industries.
• Gathering. analyzing, investigating and developing effective cost
• Interact. evaluate and maintain good relationships with suppliers
• Understanding customer's requirement and work closely with suppliers.
• Will be Working with and supported by global procurement sourcing policy. propose, manage and implement sourcing projects, providing cost reductions without any detrimental impact to quality and response time to customer
CONTACT EMAIL: Oluwaseun.Oshiga@huawei.com
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined
email address and must be received not later than 1 week from the date of
advertisement. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV's the
Job title and the Job Position they are applying for and should send their
C.v with their names and Job title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above
will be disqualified. Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not
bother to apply.
Applicants can follow up on the recruitment adverts and
available positions in the career website; visit
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO NIG. LTD.
Plot 98, Adeola Odeku Street, South Atlantic Towers, Victoria Island, Lagos.
N/B EACH POSITION IS A FIXED CONTRACT TERM APPOINTMENT FOR NOT
LESS THAN 1 YEAR OR MORE AT FIRST. IT IS RENEWABLE SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE'.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Cousant Technologies
- System Integrator at Appzone Limited
- Field Marketing Specialist at Oracle Nigeria
- Marketing Executives at Transsion Holdings
- Operations Lead-Device Installation at Softcom Limited
- Jobs at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable