Fresh Recruitment at Edwin Drake
Posted on: 21 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Edwin Drake Oil and Gas Recruitment Consul
Edwin Drake is an Oil and Energy recruitment consultancy born from the desire to create a consultancy specifically focused on the Oil & Gas industry in Sub-Saharan Africa; driven by recruitment professionals with successful careers within the region. We are part of a multi-national group of Recruitment Companies, who like us all individually specialise in specific disciplines, offering a refined and tactile recruitment process defined by the distinguished characteristics of our particular markets.
In the various geographical locations we operate within, we specialise in supporting strategically chosen clients in providing the strongest domestic professionals to champion local content requirements as well as experienced international professionals with previous exposure of succeeding in the particular region in question.
- Policy & Procedures- Formulate, develops and updates departmental policies, procedures and forms for the effective implementation
- Manage and provide commercial support to project management throughout the contract cycle.
- Lead contract planning and negotiations.
- Oversee the sales order, invoicing and credit control processes.
- Review of bids and ensures conformity to tender requirements.
- Advise on project control, variations and commercial consideration issues in relation to project management.
- Ensure conformance to statutory and legal obligations under relevant legislation for corporate activities
- Ensure customer commercial enquiries are attended to promptly.
- Credit Control - Ensures prompt payment of submitted invoices by clients as per the defined contractual timelines and terms.
- Review data for preparing estimates; examining performance requirements, delivery schedules, estimates cost of materials, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Design and review pricing spreadsheet models and pricing charts.
- Drafts required procedures and processes for proper contract administration
- Advises and works closely with relevant departments on documentation for company projects as per contractual obligations.
- Works closely with the respective departments to implement and ensure the fulfillment of contracts' needs.
- Review project plans to assure performance is measured against customer work scope/plans.
- Oversee and review the collation and computing of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data on contracts quotes and actual spend.
- Reviews and oversees Bid Preparation, Submission and Reporting. Ensure that all proposals/applications submitted to NIPEX, Client or other relevant bodies are in compliance with statutory requirements and submitted as per defined timelines.
- Liaison with customers to convert overdue and outstanding invoices into collection.
- Customer relationship management - Meeting customers periodically to resolve issues and invoice reconciliation.
- Monitoring progress of contracts and commercial billing done, daily progress reports with cash flows budgeted & actual.
- Ensure accurate billing according to the purchase order or contract terms to prevent errors or loss of revenue leakages as well as facilitating timely submission on invoices within defined timelines
- Oversee report preparation on weekly collection plan and monthly collection plan and dashboard
- Supervising the preparation of reports to provide feedback to Top Management on receivables performance.
- Setting departmental goals, preparing short & long term budgets and designing business plans & strategies for improving revenue streams, cutting costs and maximizing profitability.
- Facilitate collection of WHT receipts from clients
- Supervision of the commercials team.
- Performs other duties as required and or assigned.
- Degree qualification in business or accounting is preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good business writing & reporting skills
- Good relational and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills
- Bidding/ Tendering and Contract Administration
- Strong quantitative skills i.e. Statistics & data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills
- Good multi-tasking & organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Edwin Drake Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Edwin Drake Oil and Gas Recruitment ConsultancySimilar Jobs
- MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Trading Operators
- 2017 Apprentice Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria
- Recruitment Officers at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Chief Information Officer (EXPATS) at Aldelia Limited
- Sourcing Specialists at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Customer Service Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Latest Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited