Vacancy in a Real Estate Advisory and Construction Firm via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 21 October, 2015
Deadline: 26 October, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Real Estate Advisory and Construction company with presence in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to hire a:
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinates the construction, alteration and renovation of dwellings and other buildings, and the physical and human resources involved in the building process.
- Oversee and undertake projects in the construction industry.
- Undertake the construction of homes or other buildings, the repair of existing building structures, or the alteration of buildings to give them new form and function.
- Liaise with clients to work out the best way to undertake a project, work out quotes for the project.
- Arrange plans for the project with local authorities and regulators.
- Source and organize subcontractors to complete particular work and supervising assigned work and artisans.
- Quantify calculations about quantities of materials needed and track usage to ensure that quality, safety and cost standards are all met.
- Supervise the project and co-ordinate the activities of the building team and other staff.
- Consult with planners and architects to estimate the cost of projects and amounts of materials required, plan the scheduling and construction procedures that will be undertaken.
- Submission of materials and labour requests.
- Waste control and work place cleanliness.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting.
- Representation at meetings.
- Attention to detail, strong supervisory skills, quantitative, leadership, understanding and ability to relate with artisans.
- Trained in domestic joinery, home improvements, renovations and repairs.
- B.Sc/B Eng/HND Building Technology or related degree
- Computer literate
- Expatriate Preferably
- Not less than 6 years relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fula Real Estate Limited
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng