New Administrative Job at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 21 October, 2015
Deadline: 30 October, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WFO Advisors Limited - At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, WFO now seeks to recruit Experienced Associates and Senior Associates to join our team of professionals involved with Company Secretarial Duties.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a practicing Legal professional with experience in Company Secretarial Services and Legal Matters.
- Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized Company secretarial engagements.
- Filing of Returns and the updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry;
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records;
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up;
- Provide legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law;
- Review briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements;
- Provide Internal Legal guidance and counseling services;
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements;
- Identify legal implications of transactions;
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries;
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation;
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling Corporate practice with excellent knowledge of Corporate law and Secretarial practice.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Experience in Immigration law and processes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Company Secretary” as subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Personal Driver at Bizpoint Commercial Services
- IT Manager at Enzo, Krypton and Company
- Admin. Assistant at PG Consulting Limited
- Graphic Designer/Content Writer at Zuriel Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at People Matters
- Application Developer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Workforce Group
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited