Vacancy in a Leading Privately Owned Multinational Company
Posted on: 20 October, 2015
Deadline: 3 November, 2015
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
We are a leading privately owned multinational Company with Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other West African countries. In its Quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its position as a market leader, the Company desires to recruit a highly competent, talented and self-motivated individual to fill the following position in the Company:
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (But equivalent qualifications and relevant experience can override this)
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressures of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years significant hands-on marketing and/or commercial experience, preferably from the Civil Service (Federal or State Public Sector), or FMCG Industry, ten (10) of which must have been spent in a senior management
- EXPERIENCE IN FEDERAL/STATE CIVIL SERVICE, UP TO THE LEVEL OF DIRECTOR, MAY BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
- Experience in FMCG marketing, sales or technical planning / operations.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising the Board on the Company's potential long and short term growth strategies for the targeted market - Public Sector.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Advising on strategic direction and partnering with the Company's management for the overall operations of vanous units to achieve the Organization's business plans.
- Creating, Implementing and executing Sales Plan for the Target Segment.
- Participating in motivating teams to achieve set targets and advising the Board on same.
- Assisting in embedding a professional approach to business processes and activities.
- Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Method of Application
To apply, please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, currant work location, Work Location/State preference, email address and scanned passport-size photograph to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications and CVs should be sent within two weeks from the date of this publication.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH