A leading Oil and Gas Distribution Company in West Africa requires the services of experienced and dynamic individuals to serve as:
The Company has several hundreds of Retail Outlets for the distribution of Refined Petroleum and Gas Products. In addition to its Storage Facilities, the Company also has Oil Blending and Gas Bottling Facilities. The positions will attract very competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment and challenging prospects.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKillS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership, selling and communication skills.
- Business / Market Intelligence.
- Risk and Financial Management.
- High entrepreneurial and customer-centric orientation.
- Ability to handle the pressures of working in a dynamic and result
- oriented environment.
- Stakeholder Management skills.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant sales and marketing experience within the Petroleum, Oil & Gas, Lubricants, Specialty Chemical, or FMCG industries.
- Experience working in a Lube Oil Blending Plant may be an added advantage.
- Experience with new product development and market launch.
- Proven track record of leading and driving Lubricants, or other Products' business volume, in Sales and Revenues.
- Experience with financial analysis, pricing, and cost analysis of various Lubricants and/or other Products.
- Handling critical assignments with tangible success.
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing the efficiency of specific areas of the business by analyzing market needs, tracking market trends, assessing customer demand and competitive offerings to identify and define new potential Lubricant products and services.
- Championing new product launches and managing all details, including defining a unique value proposition, and identifying target accounts.
- Managing growth of Lubricants sales and business development - Industrial/Retail & Reseller sales in assigned territory.
- Training of Reseller/Distributors/Sub Distributors/Sales
- Reps/Industrial Clients/Retail Attendants in assigned territory.
Method of Application
To apply, please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned
passport-size photograph to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications and CVs should be sent within two weeks from the date of this publication.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.