Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Surface equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is a leading manufacturer and oilfield service supplier with a renowned international presence.
Due to expansion, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager – Nigeria – Surface Wellhead - based in Lagos, Nigeria – to manage sales and commercial interests in-country. This is a key strategic position and the candidate must match the exacting requirements for the position.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
• You must be eligible to work in Nigeria. Expat candidates are unable to be considered.
• Educated with an Engineering or business degree discipline
• 8 years Oil & Gas industry experience with strong background in Surface products
• 5+ years sales experience in Surface & Frac products in the Africa market
• Strong customer network with international and national oil companies
• Be a commercially and business minded individual who can manage the company interests in the West Africa market place
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Manage sales, commercial and business interests in Nigeria and wider West Africa
• Manage Surface Wellhead sales and marketing activities in Nigeria
• Work with local and international oil companies pursuing new project and framework agreements
• Pursue new market penetration in West Africa markets
• Work with senior management in Africa & Middle East to develop long term commercial strategies
• Work independently and remotely across Africa reporting back in to management in Houston & Dubai.
This is a management position and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from working within a dynamic and growing company enjoying accelerated career progression within the organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + additional benefits.
To apply for this position at Mackenzie Stuart, visit their career page on Broadbean