Job Opportunity at Media Trust Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2015
Deadline: 2 November, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Daily Trust
Media Trust Limited, publishers of DAILY TRUST and other newspaper titles, is desirous of recruiting competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to fill the vacant position of:
- Candidates for this position must have strong IT experience
- Communication skills and inter-personal relationship.
- The Job entails working on systems and new IT projects.
- The ideal person will be reporting to the head of IT.
- The position requires that all network infrastructures, hardware servers with associated software technologies operate efficiently, and performs within acceptable industry standards.
- Contribute to the implementation of IT Roadmap.
- Implement e-commerce projects.
- Ensuring excellent online operations and revenue generation.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2.2 with up to 10 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of the following technologies and qualifications are essential:
- Cyberoam / network security
- Windows server 2008/later OS.
- CCNP and MCSE.
- VOIP / Video systems
- ERP operations / Database management.
- Good knowledge of application development
- Candidates must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
The Salary attached to the job is competitive and within the industry range.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who satisfied the above requirements should forward only their Curriculum Vitae/Resume indicating the position as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Daily TrustSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Writers at the Culture Custodian
- Graduate Front Desk Officers at Terragon Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Channels Television
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited
- Investment Writers at Relentless Investment Research, LLC