• Ensure the provision of optimal support on all IT network link within customer offices.
• Assist in implementing defined work programs and plan in the area of network link.
• Optimize and maintain the network links, Optimize network link topology and structure, ensure network link stability.
• Manage and report the network links status to management level and customer.
• Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
• Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
• Assist in providing technical support to end users of customer’s IT network infrastructure organisation-wide.
• Maintain relationships with third-party link vendors and ensure that agreed SLAs are achieved.
• Assist in setting up and maintaining network link management system tools to ensure network link are constantly monitored.
• Assist in setting up and executing technical test plans for link modification, new link deployment
• Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting network link related issues and requests down to the last line of support before escalating to third-party link vendors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good skill and knowledge on Micro Wave link, VSAT, optical cable, ADSL, XDSL.
- More than 4 years work experience on network link maintenance.