New Opportunity at Global Profilers
Posted on: 19 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The individual will be responsible for planning & setting objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget. The person would be responsible to plan and achieve the distribution and coverage objectives set for the year and develop and retain a high performance oriented team. The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute Sales Promotional & Market Development activities and ensure that any new product launches and sales distribution objectives are met.
- Design and implement the regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy
- Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls.
- Coordinate and motivate sales and distribution activities within the region.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action.
- Manage, co-ordinate and support distributors.
- Managing large local teams across the country / region.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA in Marketing with a minimum of 6-10 years of post-qualification industry experience.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Prior working knowledge and experience in sales and distribution is required.
- Proven track record of success in building an effective sales team.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills coupled with strong public relation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Great client and employee relation.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global