Manage Application Sales in Nigeria, working towards an allocated license sales revenue and Reports to Application Sales manager.
- Winning new and upsell license sales revenue in line with targets.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated account list
- Manage and ensure a strong pipeline – making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects/opportunities are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Accurate sales opportunity forecasting using a sales force automation tool.
- Meeting/exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Oracle's sales rules of engagement.
- Continually learning new products and acquiring better selling skills – participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about these industries.
- Research and communicate updated industry trends, drivers and potential
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Becoming familiar with Oracle’s Communications Partner relationships and leveraging these for new business sales.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Translate Oracle's Strategy and Marketing Messages to the market Utilizes Oracle Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
- Maintaining an awareness of Partner Competence and capability
- Operate in line with Oracle's business processes and procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of solution sales experience in the enterprise IT sector
- Minimum 5 years of successful direct sales experience with different industries and customers in Nigeria.
- Established senior account relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO, IT head) within Nigeria enterprise market.
- Understanding of the industry business requirements and buying cycle.
- Successful sales track record in Enterprise Business Applications sales with consistent quota achievement/over-achievement.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of selling software license by penetrating into new accounts and expanding business within existing accounts
- Business Applications related products knowledge and/or knowledge of competitors.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Experience in working with channel partners and system integrators
- Self Motivated and Team player
- Fluent in English and French;
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
If you wish to hear more about this opportunity please share your updated CV and contact details with Lu.Skilbeck@oracle.com ASAP.