Latest Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 19 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our clients, a Telecom Service Provider firm seeks to engage the services of a smart, young and astute professional for the post of a Business Development Officer
- Make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict clients’ future needs
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in the Social Sciences
- A minimum of 2 years of sales/marketing or business development experience
- Ability to drive business growth and development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and challenges
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad's post on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited