Fresh Career Opportunity at RainOil
Posted on: 16 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
To provide independent, objective assurance on Interswitch compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures thereby minimising exposure to potential risks and impact on business performance
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Team Lead
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Team Leads
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinates and participates in periodic inventory count and fixed asset verification exercises.
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets
- Gathers data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, etc.
- Verifies the existence of documents vital to the operations of the various functions in Rainoil
- Evaluates operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established processes, objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Follows-up on the implementation of the audit recommendations and ensures that improvements are made to reduce the residual risks to appropriate levels
- Generates periodic reports on internal audit activities for review by the Audit Team Lead
- Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience working in the internal audit function of a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting or any finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- MBA or Master’s degree in any related discipline
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit RainOil's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rainoil Oil and Gas CompanySimilar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited