Vacancy at BrandCrafts Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 16 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
BrandCrafts Nigeria Limited is a consulting company that deals on training, outsourcing and strategy transformation. We specialise in measuring brand marketing performance which allows you to celebrate success and more importantly, allows you to explain why one fail, with the added promise of moving things back on track. 7STREAMS is a product in our range of products. 7STREAMS is a book that teaches financial independence. It also teaches different ways of having multiple income portfolios. It articulates and explain God’s Original wealth creation plan. We are currently searching for enthusiastic individuals to work as Independent Sales Agents who would map out potential customers and sells our book ‘7Streams’ for our organization. This role is suitable for the unemployed as well as for people looking to augment their income from another job.
Summary of Job Role:
- The Independent Sales Agent is a direct marketing role involving field sales and marketing, in which you will promote the company’s products to an audience of both existing and potential customers. It is the job of the independent sales agent to help increase sales.
- The individual must be a good communicator, have a passion for marketing, be confident, intelligent, smart, creative and innovative.
- The person must also be goal/target oriented, self-driven and able to work under pressure.
- The independent sales agent must be able to promote and sell the organisation’s product to individuals or corporate clients with little or no supervision..
- Identify new customers & sales opportunities and cultivate a database of qualified leads through cold calls and networking.
- OND/ HND in Marketing or any related discipline
Requirements & Skills:
- Book sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use of emails, Microsoft word and excel
- Minimum of 3-5 years book sales experience, face to face direct sales.
- Be able to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively reach decision-makers and quickly determine opportunity potential
- Exhibit excellent communication skills both written and oral in a professional manner
- Be able to work on own initiative
Method of Application
Compensation package is competitive and largely commission based. You will be paid based on the percentage of the sales you make. For interested applicants, send your C.V and your passport photo to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria
- Senior Administrative Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Engineering Opportunities at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited