Jobs in a Real Estate Advisory Company via Hamilton Llyod
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: 22 October, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Real Estate Advisory and Construction company with presence in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to internal expansion processes, they have decided to fill the position of Site Supervisor/Interior
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinates the construction, alteration and renovation of dwellings and other buildings, and the physical and human resources involved in the building process.
- Oversee and undertake projects in the construction industry.
- Undertake the construction of homes or other buildings, the repair of existing building structures, or the alteration of buildings to give them new form and function.
- Liaise with clients to work out the best way to undertake a project, work out quotes for the project.
- Arrange plans for the project with local authorities and regulators.
- Source and organize subcontractors to complete particular work and supervising assigned work and artisans.
- Quantify calculations about quantities of materials needed and track usage to ensure that quality, safety and cost standards are all met.
- Supervise the project and co-ordinate the activities of the building team and other staff.
- Consult with planners and architects to estimate the cost of projects and amounts of materials required, plan the scheduling and construction procedures that will be undertaken.
- Submission of materials and labour requests.
- Waste control and work place cleanliness.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting.
- Representation at meetings.
- Attention to detail, strong supervisory skills, quantitative, leadership, understanding and ability to relate with artisans.
- Trained in domestic joinery, home improvements, renovations and repairs.
- B.Sc/B. Eng/HND Building Technology or related degree
- Computer literate
- Expatriate Preferably
- Not less than 6 years relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Business Development / Project Manager at Asset Management Group
- HTML Developer/IT Manager at MLS Properties
- Relationship Manager at Magenta Residential
- Job Opportunities at ToLet.com.ng
- Business Manager At A Leading Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Accountants at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises