Graduate Vacancies at Teclab (14 states)
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: 5 November, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Teclab
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our Client, a leader in the Media and Entertainment Industry with branches all over the country, is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Cashier
- Job TypeFull Time
Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ekiti, Imo, Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reports To: Supervisor, Accounts and Operations
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum B.Sc in any related field.
- Relevant 1 year experience in a similar role
- This role is responsible for direct retail sales, of Company’s product to guests, as well as act as a
- Customer Service Rep in managing customer’s questions, and giving proper product information or other relevant issues.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Handling and managing payment properly.
- Effective stock management: Stock taking before and after sales.
- Adequate product knowledge
- Handling and maintaining equipment used in products production.
- Display excellent customer service
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Ensure the security of all cash and tickets
- Complete ticket purchase transactions by:
- Keep the office clean and well organized and update the information signage
- Distribute and understand how to operate relevant equipment
- Enforce appropriate rules guiding the business operations
- Perform simple daily equipment and office maintenance duties and complete various reports as needed
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Good People Skills: A good listener
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Possess excellent public relations and communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a high volume sales environment
- Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: HR@teclab-ng.com
Note: All applications should have very specific SUBJECTS: E.g. Cashier - Yenegoa
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Interns at Paruto
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Head of West Africa Languages
- Marketing Manager at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Programs Manager at She Leads Africa
- News Intern Recruitment at Bloomberg News
- Web Developers at Concise News
- Channels Television Recruitment for Marketing Executives